Sunday, April 26, 2015

Travel: Where to Eat in Napa-Sonoma, CAMPO FINA RESTAURANT





In the Napa - Sonoma area there are hundreds of restaurants to choose from. While we have are favorites, we always try to include a new restaurant with each visit.  There are a few things that are important to me.  As I am not a foodie, I don't wish to try "experimental dishes", such as grilled thistle drizzled with...  so I want great tasting food that I would like to try and duplicate at home, and add to our favorite stand-by list for each area.  Also, the restaurant has to be a destination and offer an atmosphere were I can have a conversations and a few laughs with my family.  Located in the Sonoma County area of Healdsburg, CA, one of the best stand out restaurants is Campo Fina, with their urban-chic environment, easy and efficient staff, outstanding food, and perfect dining experience.  It was raining when we were there, so their Bocce court in the back was not open for photography, but it would be the perfect place to come back with a group of friends or family and enjoy a great meal and a competitive but friendly game.  They are also the sister restaurant to Scopa - Italian Roots which is around the corner and there is also a Scopa-Italian Roots in Venice Beach CA.  I have a feeling that Campo Fina will be one of your favorite restaurants as well.












































*All photos by Portobello Design


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...